What pops into your mind when you think of blue? Caribbean blue waters, the big blue sky, a trumpet wailing out the blues?
Using the color blue in a room creates an eye-popping room that dazzles. Here's the secret. Carefully choose a combination of uplifting, vibrant blues along with art and accessories that can intensify the impact you want to make.
Bradley Hughes livens it up with custom art by Donna Hughes paired with their Clint sofa dressed in a smashing navy blue velvet with Greek key pillows. Selecting the right piece of art creates a great conversation piece for any space. Lighting adds sparkle along with reflective qualities from the burnished gold mirrored table.
Contact me for more ways to decorate with sumptuous blue.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Still need to decorate your tree for the holidays?
- Consider decorating your tree with a one color.
- Go through your collection of decorations to pull ornaments that are the same color.
- Shop for more in the same color family if you need to add to your collection.
- Don't hang too many ornaments. Simple elegance will create a spectacular focal point!
- Pinkish-purple color ranging from vibrant to lighter shades.
- Fuchsia plant with fuschia blooms originated in Central and South America.